Monday, February 14, 2011

Asher at school AND Happy Valentine's Day!!!

Is it OBVIOUS that Asher knows he's a cutie:)

Asher is my favorite Little Valentine!

What a nice fireman! Asher wasn't sure what to do:)

Sports Day at school...Asher didn't have a choice but to be a Gator
We have had a fun month at school! The Friday before the Super Bowl was Sports Day at Primrose. Asher chose his blue Gator oneise. It's a little sad that he has SO many to choose from!
Last Thursday I went to pick up the little bug and as soon as I pulled up to the school the fire alarm started screeching. When I went in the wonderful ladies were in full "Evacuation" mode. Asher was screaming his head off (he HATES loud sounds), so I picked him up and helped roll all the babies out to safety. There wasn't a fire; apparently an older kiddo had discovered that you can pull the alarm:) One of the nice firemen was kind enough to pose for a photo with the A-Man.
Our fabulous neighbor, Robin, made Asher a Valentine's onesie. He looks so dapper in his tie:) SO HANDSOME!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment