So I'm pretty sure everyone thinks that their child is the smartest ever, but I really think Asher might be the most over achieving bambino of all time. The boy turned one month today and he is rockin' the milestones. He has been holdong his head up solo for, well, for about a month; I swear he came out holding his head up, but I was slightly drugged. Anyway, so head holding up.. check. Then he has been turning his head during tummy time for about 2 1/2 weeks...check. Then this past week our brilliant child started turning his head WITH the paci in his mouth. Nicely done!
Also, does anyone know how to make a newborn smile for the camera? Asher smiles all the time...especially when he is tinkling on me when I change his diaper! I try to capture his precious little grin on camera, but I can't seem to get it on film. I posting some of my favorite attempts...
ALSO, we took four generation pictures with Grant's Oma today...FUN! Donna brought her to our house along with Lindy and Maddy. Dan was already here, John and Kim came in from Plano, and Grant's Uncle John came up from Arlington. It was a virtual Garrett Family reunion! The only one missing was Mack, who had to work in Abilene. Oma was HYSTERICAL with Asher. She just talked and talked to him and he talked back...in a fabulous baby way!
No comments:
Post a Comment